Monday, June 13, 2011

one lAst summer hirit!


June starts and its another school year again, so before the school madness and the crazy busy days with work we succeeded the last summer with full force. SummEr fun's remarkable, am surely gOnna miss it! So much for the pIzzA's, cOrnettO's, icE crEams, skateboarding, cruisin, music jammin and thE lAagz (the joyride and hang outs), oh bOy! I'm gOnna mizz it...

Skateboarding. Just recently know how to ride on it, but I do love skateboard since but just don't know how to play with it and I even don't own one.




The weather was fine while on our way walking to the sea, but suddenly the rain fall with a strong wind that destroy 1 of our umbrella and then after the fast rain and wind the beautiful weather comes out and we keep on the track walking.





I had so much fun with this guys and super love the nature... sOothing!
Simple things but I really do appreciate the beauty that God created and thanks Him for giving me such opportunity to see this scenic beauty and giving me chance to breath in fresh air and to live to the fullest for a while.
I am glad that I had so much thing thAt had dOne this summer and now, bAck to busy dAys wOrkin...

No comments: