Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Another number is comin...

42 days fast approaching and another number is going to add on me and if I am going to reverse the 42, I am 24 soon. Woahhh! I'm happy though that I am going to reach this 24 years of existence in this crazy mad awesome wOrld. Wait! this isnt goodbye words from me, okay! It just happen that I was sitting in front  of the computer and got nothing to do, so I decided to write something on my blog since its been a while that I have not visited my online diary. 

So, I am not worrying about age or something in fact I was happy that every time you got to celebrate your day you are the happiest and special person who is celebrating on your precious born day even if you haven't get any gifts or things that you wanted but a simple greetings to a friends & loved ones makes you worth special person in the whole world.

Less worrying is what I've learned this couple of days with what I have read on a book and so I am trying my best to apply it eventually since I am not that so optimistic person and for that I tried to ignore negative side and more on the positive side because on what I have learned the more you worry the more you get stuck into stress to sickness so be"STRESS FREE" and keep smiling, of course you don't want to be looking old when your age is still young, don't you?

Ohh! hahahaha got quoted something on my mind "ONE SMILE A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY" I hope that work but who knows unless you try and besides smiling makes no stress, so there's nothing wrong with that.

Another number's forthcoming yet I am not expecting gifts from friends & loved ones and a big celebration on the occasion, I was just being thankful for days spent smiling and for being with your loved ones because not everyone got lucky to be spending good time with the family. Ohh! another thing, turning 24 its not really easy because some people say I have not yet accomplish anything turning this age but I just want to spell this out with you guys that those days I've spent was more than an accomplishment compared to anything material things in this world because on the material side, there could never be enough. I might sound nagging to you guys but apology if I do but this is just an experience and thanks for reading, remember the more you worry a lot the more you'll be stuck on it. Keep Smiling :))

ms.september




No comments: